Thursday, June 24, 2010

A shout out to cazmo noobs!

Ok u noobs out there, I have a few things that will make you from cazmo noob to camzo ambassdors!( btw I will make a cadet guide soon. ) Ok for you people who don't have money for memberships, well that makes u a serious awesome person. But I guess for you guys who don't have the money, I suggest you use my post for a lot of money. Then decorate your house with only that money, use what would make your house look cool ( Its kind hard, though.)Second lets work on your style, and btwI wrote on popular styles; DON'T WEAR THOSE! Like wear a different colored top with a heart. And wear a different pure of jeans, and different slip ons. And for u guys, that are with what I said, I suggest you go to the body shop. Now when you do these things you'll stand out from the rest of the crowd! That's what you need to be popular in Planet Cazmo!

No comments:

Post a Comment